Personal, Organisational, Resilience and Transformation (PORT) is a system that supports and encourages creative solutions to problem solving in any setting.
- Resilience – the successful adaptation to life in the face of adversity or social disadvantage
- Human Energy – the capacity of the systems that we use to survive, create and perform
- Consciousness and spirituality- the struggle with the issues of how our lives fit into the greater scheme
Four strands of learning
- Maslow’s Universal Human Needs Hierarchy
- Energy related to the Eastern ‘Chakras’ from Indian Yogic philosophy
- Seven S Framework of the Mckinstry Consultancy
- Deepak Chopra; Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
These are combined and expanded as an aid to understanding ourselves and our relationships.
Why use PORT?
- Resilience is a priority
- Your situation and challenges are directly addressed
- Restructuring and restoring society is vital
- Creating meaningful change is rewarding and challenging
- Organisations contribute to fundamental change
- PORT is inclusive and holistic